i was taking pictures of the new puppy
when i look out the window to see the older dog just
'Marvel's Mephisto' Commissioned fan art in a Mignola-esque style by L. Austin (C) 2014.
Top 10 LOK Characters (as voted by our followers) → #07: Asami
People usually assume that I’m daddy’s helpless little girl, but I can handle myself.
the “i’m not afraid to verbally assault a middle schooler if they look at my kid the wrong way” haircut
I thought this was the “I would like to speak with a manager” haircut
its also the “I have a son named Kayden” haircut
L M A O
realization: the hufflepuff common room/dormitories is a freaking hobbit hole.
to make my point clear, this comes up if you put “hufflepuff common room” in google images:
which is, you know, Bag End.
but also here:
this, combined with the fact that our dormitories are right next to the kitchen leaves me with one conclusion:
hufflepuffs are, in fact, hobbits.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
I had an actual conversation with my friends about this today and thEY STILL DON’T LIKE HIM
how could you hate ron weasley… he’s the best character in the series… always incredibly loving and never fails to cheer you up in times of grief and suffering. i’ve always related to him most.
Crit vs Fumble.
Picard gets it…